A multinational company leading in IT services and consulting is looking for multiple experienced Scrum Masters (x 2) for their large program.
- Experience as a Scrum Master on large scale projects.
- Extensive experience in agile methodologies including SAFe, Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience working in the mining or resources sector is ideal but not essential.
- Experience in leading projects or delivery of digital products and services.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences, including making use of strong presentation skills and tools.
- Able to resolve problems proactively, using effective and persuasive engagement.
- Ability to undertake a collaborative approach to working with excellent organisational, coaching and communication skills.
- Ability to make effective use of agile methodologies to build and sustain high performing teams
- Able to pragmatically respond to changing needs and be comfortable in a dynamic, fast moving environment.
- Able to encourage innovation, continuous improvement and manage and lead change
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Reyes on 03 9005 1741 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.