About the role
The Scrum Master acts as the servant leadership for multiple squads to ensure high quality delivery and efficiency.
- Support and facilitate ways of working ceremonies
- Transformation and Continuous improvements
- Identify and implement improvements to the delivery model
- Implement practices that support customers through the stages of adopting, learning and supporting continuous improvement
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Promote and role model organisational values and behaviours
- Build relationships with teams and stakeholders and inspire change in a positive manner
- Treat others with respect and provide them with help when required
- Understand the bigger picture and what is it going to take to get the product to market - have a view of other initiatives happening outside of the squad, the timings, and dependencies
Preferred Qualifications & Experiences
- Relevant Scrum accreditation (CSM, PSM, or SSM)
- Relevant Agile at Scale accreditation (SAFe, LeSS, or Scrum@Scale)
- Multiple agile frameworks (eg Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Previous experience in Agile Coaching
- Agile development principles including BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Peer Reviews
- Proven and demonstrated agile delivery experience as Scrum Master
- Experience achieving results through distributed teams
- Knowledge of waterfall delivery framework/approach
- Risks & Issues Management
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevyn Wang on 03 8680 4321 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.