Australia's largest and iconic Australian retail brands is requiring a Scrum Master to drive several scrum teams in an Agile environment. Your experience with project delivery will keep you in excellent stead and ensure you succeed in this position. The teams you will work with are experienced, focused, and confident; this technical environment is mature, and you will have the best resources at hand.
- As a Scrum Master, with Jira, you will facilitate and lead agile ceremonies, ensuring multiple teams are aligned with project goals and timelines.
- Leveraging your strong background in project delivery is an absolute must. A background as a Project Lead or Project Delivery is ideal!
- Working daily with Jira and Confluence
- Project planning and program increment planning that creates a shared vision among agile teams.
- Foster a collaborative and communicative environment where cross-functional teams work seamlessly to ensure the success of multiple projects.
- Scrum Master Certification: Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent.
- Extensive project delivery experience (must have proven and confident experience)
- Cloud provisioning (ideally Azure) but not a MUST.
- Deep understanding of Agile principles and methodologies.
- Firm leadership abilities to inspire and lead teams to achieve project objectives.
- Previous retail experience would be favourable.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.