This global insurer is undergoing a large and complex transformation program, with many dependencies (including the tech stream). Your role will be to observe, coach and steer a path involving onshore and offshore resources. Engaging their finance, payments, data and technology streams, you will use your diplomacy, energy as you embed Agile Ways of Working over the next couple of years.
- Work closely with Product Owners
- Formulate User Stories, conduct Stand Ups
- Facilitate retrospectives, identify risks/roadblocks and mitigate to acceptable levels.
- Transform the business through simplification and evolution
- Deliver to the customer a simpler experience in Motor Insurance, then move to Home.
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3 years Scrum Master and/or Agile coach experience
- Large enterprise background - ideally Finance/Insurance.
- Experience across business transformation (finance etc)
- High empathy levels - no purists
- Implementation of Agile practices into business teams who are new to Agile.
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills - excellent communication ability
What's in it for you?
- Work flexibility (WFH or in the office)
- Competitive contract rate and long-term outlook (12+ months)
- Gain experience at an industry-leading employer
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Selvage on 02 94645658 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.