About the company
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Consulting and Technology space.
About the role
Scrum Master is a highly specialised role responsible for creating and onboarding project teams, integrating them into the organization and providing a clear vision of the product and also facilitates communication and information exchange between external groups and the project team.
- Strong experience as a ScrumMaster.
- Strong exposure working with business analysts, developers, designers, and product owner to ensure that requirements are of acceptable quality for the Stakeholders.
- Lead agile initiatives from conception through to successful delivery.
- Experience working with the teams to manage their backlog, estimation, and prioritisation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 200204174
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.