Work from home 100% from ANYWHERE in Australia!!
About the company
Our client is a well-known utility company with leading capabilities in electrical space.
About the role
Security Operations Specialist is a highly specialised role responsible for working on various security-led projects providing support to internal customers by mitigating their security risks with innovative, efficient, and effective security designs.
- Demonstrated capability through past employment experience and/or relevant qualifications in Cyber Security.
- Professional Industry Certifications such as SANS Purple-Team Tactics qualification, OSCP is nice to have.
- Experience with SIEM and SOAR Technologies such as Splunk, MS Sentinel or Elastic.
- Experience with EDR Technologies such as (Crowdstrike, FireEye, Carbon-Black, Defender ATP).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 256359
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.