A fantastic opportunity is available for a Security Architect to join a leading private sector organsiation and collaborate with a team of Security Architects working on a variety of projects, including a complex digital transformation program.
The responsibilities of Security Architects encompass the design and implementation of solutions for Security Project streams. This involves assessing products, evaluating technological impacts, crafting solution overviews and high-level designs, and overseeing the security aspects of projects and solutions. An ideal candidate should be self-sufficient and actively engage with other solution architects, digital teams, developers, business analysts, and project managers.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Defining the security architecture for specific domain areas to facilitate successful migration.
- Engage with various stakeholders to ensure appropriate approvals and governance is in place and ensuring solutions align to internal policies.
- Work closely with other Solution Architects, Establishing and maintaining relationships with solution architects, developers, operational personnel, and technology leadership groups within the organization and its technology providers.
- Engaging and assisting business users in the selection and development of solutions throughout all stages, from concept to design and eventual delivery and operation as needed.
- Reviewing and providing approval for architecture deliverables.
Skills for success:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role where you have been responsible for Security Architecture within the financial services/ banking sector
- Experience in Cloud Security Architecture and design for large and complex technology systems.
- Exposure to customer focused systems and associated security.
- Well-developed communication skills, and the ability to communicate both technical and non-technical concepts.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: acu[email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.