In this role you will be responsible for:
- Driving an Automation first approach for Unit, System and Integrated System testing across NAB, and contributing to platform integration and performance tests to play a key role in driving product quality to keep users pleased.
- Solving defects; drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems.
- Coding automated tests for the Feature, System and Integrated Systems Testing Phases
- Participating in Platform code reviews with Developers.
- Problem solving, solution design automation and innovating using Quality Engineering practices.
- Promoting shared goals of creating high quality software.
- Contributing to Agile practices and Automation for stories in sprint delivery
- Contributing to CI/CD pipeline design, build and maintenance to support Quality Engineering practices.
- Creating and reviewing solution documentation.
- Driving a learning-based culture.
To be successful in this role you must have the below skills and experience:
- 5+ years of relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments with a minimum of 2.5 years' experience in Quality Engineering
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor
- Experience in AWS Cloud Based technologies.
- Expert in Software Engineering tools or equivalents such as: Jira, Confluence, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest, GitHub, Jenkins
What's in it for you?
You'll be a part of a team that's been hand-picked at the top of their game to make a real difference. We are evolving to work in the self-organizing way with Service Reliability Engineering and Quality Engineering at the heart of all that we do. We offer you the opportunity to join dynamic and evolving team.
- Work in a collaborative environment with highly talented and motivated colleagues that are passionate about knowledge sharing
- Opportunity to grow and learn professionally
(You need to be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold a permanent residency visa to apply.)
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Reyes on 03 9005 1741 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.