Paxus is partnering with a large state government department who are currently undertaking a significant digital transformation program, targeted at uplifting their legacy systems to a new cloud platform. As part of this program, an opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join their CBD office on a contract until September 2023 has become available
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will bridge the gap between business and technology functions and associated stakeholders. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead detailed systems design process by documenting project artefacts including but not limited to functional/non-functional requirements, interface requirement, data requirements and relationships, statement of work, test scenarios and benefits management collateral.
- Provide informed advice to technical implementation resources on the business impacts of implementation options and compromises.
- Performing system analysis on application, interface (API) and data model designs to assure successful delivery of business outcomes.
- Establish networks with functional business analysts and representatives and Analysis to identify as early as possible solution inefficiency and functionality by liaising with business analysts and end-users.
- Demonstrated ability in business requirements capture and analysis, process modelling through to requirements testing within a government environment.
- Extensive experience in engaging directly with frontline staff and business areas to understand requirements and translate these into technically achievable deliverables.
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of the following technical specialities: SQL, C#, .Net, Dynamics365, DevOps.
- Strong experience and knowledge in all phases of various Agile and Waterfall based System Development Lifecycles (SDLC).
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications including information modelling of database, desktop, mobility, infrastructure (server and operating system), infrastructure (virtualisation and storage), and software solutions.
Job ID: 200205207
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.