Paxus is partnering with a large state government department who are currently undertaking a significant digital transformation program.
As part of this program, an opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join their CBD office on a contract until September 2023 has become available
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will bridge the gap between business and technology functions and associated stakeholders. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Leading the development and analysis of process diagrams in accordance with Business Process Management Notation (BPMN)
- Providing business process analysis support to projects through Business Impact Assessments
- Provide expert business analyst advice and input to the development of project artefacts including but not limited to functional requirements, statement of work, test scenarios and benefits management collateral
- Represent the department and manage consultations with a diverse set of stakeholders, including but not limited to other state Government departments, other levels of government and the non-government sector
- Demonstrated ability in business requirements capture and analysis, process modelling through to requirements testing within a government environment
- Demonstrated ability in delivery of solutions through agile iteration/sprint cycles
- Ability to gather and investigate information from a variety of sources, explore new ideas and different viewpoints
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills. Approach negotiations with a strong grasp of the key issues. Understands the desired objectives and associated strengths and weaknesses. Anticipates the position of the other party, frames arguments accordingly and strives to achieve an outcome that delivers benefits for both parties
- High level interpersonal skills as demonstrated by successful outcomes in the areas of presentation, consultation, negotiation and change management including the ability to prepare, coordinate and present timely and accurate advice
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicola Mc Glinchey on 02 94645661 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.