New contract opportunity available for an experienced Senior Business Analyst, with demonstrated experience working on and facilitating/co-ordinating the delivery of Business intelligence or Analytics outcomes across a diverse organisation.
In this role you will provide business intelligence analysis, process analysis, systems analysis and support functions within the clients Digital Office.
This is a 6-month contract initially with the option to extend for an additional 6 months. Daily market rates are on offer, no agency fees!
In this role you will
- Reverse engineer reporting requirements from existing report specifications. Identify information sets, source data and business logic or calculations applied and then document reporting requirements in the form of Agile story cards.
- Create report mock-up specifications
- Undertake testing activity to validate data models / reports correlate with specified business requirements
- Undertake functional testing activity related to the development and implementation of new reporting tools
- Working with clients and architects to define requirements and determine appropriate design options.
- Managing deliverables throughout the Software Development Life Cycle to support effective implementation of new and enhanced systems
- Provide research and analysis services to support the development of the information management strategy and business architecture.
- Liaise with employees and management to translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, especially matching business processes with system requirements.
- Analyse processes and perform business process re-engineering to realise tangible benefits
- Undertaking detailed analysis assignments on projects and for operational assignments as required.
- Researching, developing and evaluating end user hardware and software products.
- Assist in the management and support delivery from external providers.
- Demonstrated experience working on and facilitating/co-ordinating the delivery of Business intelligence or Analytics outcomes across a diverse organisation
- Demonstrated experience working with regulated entities and an understanding of the compliance requirements, including reporting and provision of information to regulatory bodies
- Demonstrated experience working on projects that provide corporate dashboard and reporting solutions to Board and Executive level management teams
- Demonstrated experience in developing project scopes and cost estimates
- Experience in authoring reports and preparing presentations for senior audiences
- Competent in understanding Excel advanced functionality (as may be used by accountants and engineers)
- Competent in understanding SQL and embedded business rules
- Demonstrated ability in establishing and building relationships with business managers and ICT service providers, and negotiating outcomes in a complex environment
Job number 256287
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ianthe Price on 07 33395628 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.