A leading Qld Government Department has multiple opportunities for experienced Senior Business and Technical Analysts to join their team on a long-term contract.
Working on major digital transformation program, you will analyse and document current and future state processes and technical and business requirements.
- Conduct Analysis of available information and data to draw conclusions and develop options.
- Develop high level reports that facilitate the consideration of key issues, options and enable decision-making.
- Assist with the development of business requirements specifications for ICT business requirements, ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Liaise with other teams to validate requirements and assumptions and provide an enterprise-wide perspective.
- Assist with stakeholder engagement, assessment and the development of a stakeholder matrix, and ongoing stakeholder management.
- Review, analyse, and design organisational and business reference architecture, including ICT functional, service, process, and resource requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships by communicating, consulting, and negotiating with clients and other key stakeholders to ensure the achievement of your project's outcomes.
- Proactively promote an effective working culture by capturing and sharing knowledge, and supporting common expectations
Skills for success:
- At least 5+ years Business Analyst experience with proven experience of ICT operating model functions, service design, and business process improvement, preferably within a government organization.
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to consult, negotiate and influence a broad cross-section of stakeholders to achieve outcomes.
- Strong ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in analysing, isolating, and interpreting ICT business needs and designing appropriate business solutions.
- Excellent ICT business specification writing/documentation skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in business and technology service design for ICT transformation projects.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.