The purpose of the Senior Business Analyst role is to lead the analysis and documentation of client's project delivery needs so that our programs deliver the highest quality change. The Senior Business Analyst has the experience and insight to work quickly and autonomously and will be expected to produce high-quality deliverable that meet the needs of their program and stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Lead the capture and documentation of requirements, scope, and business processes for IT projects.
- Facilitate workshops and interviews with subject matter experts and stakeholders from all levels of the business.
- Create and deliver key documentation as required by the project.
- Perform data analysis using intermediate Excel skills
- Contribute to test scenarios and test cases, user stories, requirements traceability matrix, As-Is/To-Be documentation, mock-ups, etc.
- Assist portfolio and project managers in identifying, reporting, and resolving risks and issues throughout the life of the program.
- Assist the portfolio manager in and identifying gaps or opportunities to deploy business analysts to projects.
- Collaborate with the Solution and Technical Architects during requirements gathering and solution design.
Business Analysis Experience:
- Must have worked as a BA on Security projects (IaaS, IAM, PAM, Infrastructure Security, Cloud PaaS, CMDB data analysis in addition etc.) Waterfall/PRINCE2 projects, requirements, documentation, support the testing process, business process modelling, data analysis etc.
- 7+ years of experience incl. 2+years working as a security business analyst, preferably in project delivery.
- Experience working closely with program and project managers to suggest best approaches and practices for eliciting IT initiative requirements and assessing the risks and impacts of initiatives on our business.
- Experience working with and managing business stakeholders, application owners and external vendors.
- Experience working in Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid project methodologies and within different sized project teams.
- Experience leading workshops and interviews.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and critical thinking.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.