Senior Business Analyst 6 months contract + extension)
- 6-month initial contract + 2x6-months extension
- Remote work available
- Working with the team to delivery amazing digital experiences
About the company
Opportunity to work with a federal government agency, that helps to develops and grow Australia's tourism and market share.
About the role
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be working with Digital Strategy Team responsible for the development of key Digital and ICT designs and strategies.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working on digital development projects preferably within a digital agency environment.
- Strong technical skills and experience in business analyst methodologies, frameworks and guiding principles
- The ability to develop & facilitate innovative business solutions, (negotiation, communication, influencing skills)
- Excellent business process analysis and documentation skills.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Brice Laravoire on 02 6151 9214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.