Role type: Contract
Role Duration: until 29/09/2023
Salary: Up to 102.62/h inc. super
Application deadline: 24/06/2022 - 09:00AM
The purpose of this position is to provide Technical business analysis services to programs and projects within the department's ICT-enabled portfolio. The position will be required to work closely with a range of stakeholders within the program and sometimes with across multiple agencies to facilitate business process analysis, requirements gathering and analyst support through the solution design and implementation activities.
This is a key position that bridges the gap between business and technology functions and associated stakeholders. This includes, establishing effective relationships with business and technology stakeholders to ensure the effective and efficient data collection and design analysis with an emphasis on business process improvement and realization of the solution. In addition, the role will work closely with architects to establish a roadmap for any complex business/system requirements that can't be realised by existing platforms but requires new technology components to be evaluated. To do all this effectively, role need to establish good business process knowledge and be an expert in system analysis.
- Demonstrated ability in business requirements capture and analysis, process modelling through to requirements testing within a government environment.
- Extensive experience in engaging directly with frontline staff and business areas to understand requirements and translate these into technically achievable deliverables.
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of the following technical specialities: SQL, C#, .Net, Dynamics365, DevOps.
- Strong experience and knowledge in all phases of various Agile and Waterfall based System Development Lifecycles (SDLC).
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications including information modelling of database, desktop, mobility, infrastructure (server and operating system), infrastructure (virtualisation and storage), and software solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of BPMN software and drawing tools e.g. MS Visio.
- Demonstrated ability in delivery of solutions through agile iteration/sprint cycles and experience with other project delivery methodology.
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills. Approach negotiations with a strong grasp of the key issues. Understands the desired objectives and associated strengths and weaknesses. Anticipates the position of the other party, frames arguments accordingly and strives to achieve an outcome that delivers benefits for both parties.
- High level interpersonal skills as demonstrated by successful outcomes in the areas of presentation, consultation, negotiation and change management including the ability to prepare, coordinate and present timely and accurate advice.
With any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ivan Bielik on 07 3339 5614 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.