A wealth management company is looking for an experienced Cloud engineer to join their excellent growing team.
The senior could engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining infrastructure and application automation solutions in AWS and Google Cloud. You will play a critical role in identifying, developing, and executing new automation approaches to continually improve quality and efficiency
- Design, implement and maintain AWS & GCP accounts
- Mentor and coach junior Engineers as well as drive a learning-based culture.
- Write technical documents and present and showcase outcomes.
- Develop automation solutions for infrastructure and software installation & deployment
- Develop & maintain cloud platforms
- Develop & maintain automated monitoring to ensure workload teams remain compliant
- Keep the organisation's customer and company data safe at all times
To Be Successful in This Role You Will Possess:
- Significant experience (5+ years) in cloud infrastructure automation
- Current AWS and / or Google Cloud certification
- Strong Linux experience
- Strong Ansible & Cloud Formation
- Background in Software Engineering strongly preferred
- Experience automating application installations
If you would like to find out more, please contact Smitha Wali on 0468496706 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Smitha Wali on 02 9464 5849 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.