Are you a DevSecOps Engineer with strong AWS or Azure knowledge and experience looking for a new challenge? If the answer is yes, this large Federal Government agency is looking for you...
There are 2 roles available, one focusing on AWS, the other focusing on Azure. They are looking for someone with a passion for DevSecOps, working with the latest technology and ensuring their cloud environment is very strong.
This is a Brisbane CBD based role with flexible working options (3 days onsite/2 days off with some flexibility). It is an initial 12 month contract with a potential 12 month extension, so is a long term position on a contract day rate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical advice and direction as an application security SME
- Design, development and compliance of applications and the AWS or Azure platform
- Architecture and development of CI/CD pipelines
- Work with Cyber Security teams and product owners to seek alignment between information security and business objectives
- Provide advice and support across OCIO programs, implementations and BAU
- Investigate complex technical problems and engage stakeholders appropriately
- Provide strategic advice to the Director
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the identity & access management team
- Provide insight and integrate to monitoring and compliance tools
You should have the following skills and experience:
- You must be an Australian Citizen willing to undergo Security Clearance vetting to NV1 level
- Demonstrated 5 years' experience as an Application Security Engineer, DevSecOps Engineer or similar
- Implementation of security patterns on AWS/Azure cloud infrastructure
- Implementing RBAC on AWS/Azure
- DevSecOps, DAST and Cyber Security practices
- Understanding of Kubernetes based applications
- Understanding of integration with third party identity providers in AWS/Azure
- High level conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to difficult and complex problems
- Producing highly technical security documentation
- Application development and integration
- Able to work in a fast-paced collaborative team, delivering robust scalable solutions
- Certification in AWS/Azure Security or like qualifications that relate to AWS/Azure security
Job ID: 200205578
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 07 3339 5611 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.