- As a member of the SAP Security team, you will get the chance to participate in new and existing implementations, developed with the latest technology and tools.
- We would like you to have a very solid SAP Security background with emphasis on GRC Access Controls.
- Experience in public sector or Defence consulting environment preferred. Strong experience in team leadership, stakeholder management, OCM, process design, planning and managing execution of the build.
- Experience in the S/4 HANA a must.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Holding an AGSVA security clearance highly regarded
Required Professional and Technical Expertise needed to be considered:
- Extensive demonstrable SAP experience including at least 3 full end-to end project lifecycles.
- Strong knowledge and experience in SAP GRC Access Controls modules including ARM, BRM, EAM and ARA. Ability to do role design and analysis and lead workshops with business and Process Architects
- Strong knowledge in SAP Security, roles build, complex restrictions and other SAP security products and systems. Ability to do role design and analysis and lead workshops with business and Process Architects
- Customisation experience of SAP Security solutions and understanding of core SAP modules, data structures and data flows
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Gizaille Shaheen on 03 86804305 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.