Multiple roles available with a hand full of clients based in South Australia, they provide modern solutions and guidance to businesses in Australia and internationally.
With a focus on innovation, integrity, and excellence, we help our clients safeguard their digital assets and protect against evolving cyber threats.
You will be responsible for providing strategic cyber security advice, evaluating existing security measures, implementing robust solutions, interacting with clients, attending industry events, formulating technical solutions to tenders, identifying opportunities and, ultimately, protecting our clients from cyber threats.
You will have a deep understanding of cyber security trends, technologies, and best practices, along with excellent problem-solving, written communication and networking skills.
You will need:
- Mid to senior experience in IT and Cyber Security.
- Experience working in IT Professional Services companies.
- Experience implementing Cyber Security solutions.
- Experience attending industry events and engaging with your peers.
- To hold some industry certification(s).
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Supportive and collaborative team.
- Genuine work flexibility, WFH options.
- Stunning offices in central location.
- Profit sharing plan.
- Mobile phone allowance.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Victoria Jones on 08 7422 0617 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.