- One of the leading banking client
- 3 months initial contract and further extensions
- $850-$900 per day + super
- Analyse reporting requirements and develop functional and technical documentation to support design and development
- Assist in evaluating and resolving information quality and retrieval issues
- Drive continuous improvement in data preparation, analysis and reporting
- Consultation with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Collecting and interpreting data into usable formats following the standard operating procedure
- Strong Data Analytics/Warehouse and Database Management development experience (e.g. Teradata or Oracle or SQL Server )
- Ability to generate insights from data using SQL and Excel or equivalent statistical tools is required and using reporting tools
- Full life cycle experience in all aspects of BI/EDW (ETL, data modelling, analytics and reporting)
- Solid communication, stakeholder management and workload prioritisation skills
If you would like to find out more please contact Priya Srinivasan on 0416 787 162 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9464 5835 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.