Paxus is partnering with a leading financial services organisation who is currently undertaking a significant technology uplift program within their insurance domain. Within this program, one of their key focuses is the deployment of a new enterprise pricing platform for their internal customers. An exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Architect to join the program on an initial 12 month contract has become available.
As the Senior Data Architect, you will engage with senior and executives to develop end to end solutions for the business that are aligned with the strategy and enterprise architecture of the organisation. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited:
- Responsible and accountable for producing the Solution Architecture design and data modelling utilising prescribed templates, methodologies and tools.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring that Solution Architecture designs (including data models) are submitted and progress via the prescribed governance process through to approval in a timely manner aligned with project prescribed timelines.
- Participates in planning, dependency identification and management as well as estimation with Project Managers.
- Leads Work Breakdown identification utilising Architecture designs as input, leads Work Breakdown identification and workshops.
- Ensure that solutions are delivered with the appropriate levels of technical quality attributes - performance, scalability, availability, security, modifiability, supportability, reusability, sociability
- Previous experience designing the architecture and strategy for data related solutions
- Insurance or Financial Services experience
- Experience with regulatory programmes of work
- Data Warehouse and platforms experience
- Familiarity with architecture frameworks, methodologies and end to end data applications
Job ID: 257092
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.