Our Federal Government Client is looking for a multiple Senior Drupal Developers . This role is on a non-ongoing fixed term contract EL1 for an initial contract term of 12 months in view moving into permanent role.
- 12 month non-ongoing role with the opportunity to become fully permanent
- $125,922 +15.4% Super
- Hybrid working model (3 days in office & 2 days from home)
- Easy access parking available
- Flexible working hours (7 am -7 pm)
- WFH + 15.4% super + holiday leave + 4 weeks leaves
- Australian Citizens
To be successful in this role you will be responsible for:
- Lead technical development of web-based solutions using Drupal frameworks (Drupal only).
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to inform technical design and architecture decisions for new website implementation.
- Work closely with a range of business and technical stakeholders to achieve project outcomes.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Strong technical skills and experience with Drupal.
- Contemporary experience in CI/CD and DevOps methods and tools.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work effectively with business and technical stakeholders.
- Experience with these technologies is essential:
- Drupal v9/v10
- Cloud platform - AWS desirable
- Experience with Multisite Drupal is highly desirable.
Must have Australian Citizen living in Australia. This role is open to Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Tasmania and Perth Candidates.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jey Kan on 02 61519202 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.