This organisation in the government sector is looking for a Software Developer that will be part of the team who will be responsible for the deployment, support, development and maintenance of the Dynamics CRM solutions and all associated products, including custom workflows, plug-ins and various integrations.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Senior D365 Developer role
- Demonstrated experience with implementing Application Life Cycle Management in Dynamics 365 Build and release process.
- Demonstrated experience in building modular solutions using managed solutions.
- Demonstrated experience - a) working with business analysts, product owners to translate the requirements to functional and technical designs, b) building and updating Entity Models for the Dynamics 365 solutions, c) participating in sprint user story grooming and prioritisation discussions, and d) creating and updating technical design documents.
- Experience working with GIT and Azure DevOps.
- Demonstrated experience in both Dynamics and non-Dynamics based solutions with the ability to apply general development best practices to Dynamics 365 low code development platform.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of core Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) modules and best practices including solution life-cycle (e.g. creation, updating, dependencies, etc)
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of development/technologies associated with Dynamics 365 (e.g. Workflows, Cloud Flows, Power Automate, Plug-Ins, Client Side, Power BI etc).
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Power Apps Portals as a front end for Dynamics 365 systems.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Unified Client Interface (Canvas) apps in Dynamics CRM.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud-based services (e.g. directory service, service bus, web services, DevOps pipelines, etc) and how they can integrate with Dynamics 365.
- Experience in Angular 6+, C#, HTML, CSS and Web API's.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Reyes on + 613 90874195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.