Key Tasks and Required Skills:
- Workplace Technology Solutions Experience including:
- 6 years experience in Technology operations
- 4+ years' experience in EUC engineering in a complex enterprise with critical 24/7 services.
- Expert knowledge of the full SDLC and methods such as Agile, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration.
- Secure knowledge of Windows desktop and server operating systems, network infrastructure and concepts and administering SQL server.
- Proven ability to deliver quality service/outcomes in a fast pace and challenging environment. Secure understanding of service levels from a commercial perspective.
- Experienced in agile, lean, DevOps, and other best (and next) practice.
- An extensive understanding of the Information and Technology industry, as well as technology trends and next practice.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business and technology teams.
Job Reference Number: 264464
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yana Sanos on +617 3709 4928 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.