Paxus Talent Solutions are partnering with eHealth Queensland to support in sourcing candidates for various programs of work being undertaken. Successful candidates will experience being part of major advancement across the Queensland Health landscape.
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest tech-health organisations in Queensland. We enable the delivery of health services by providing integrated digital strategy, solutions, and services across Queensland's public health system.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland, you will work within a fast-paced, challenging, and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
In this role, you will oversee and deliver high quality ICT procurement advice and services including procurement planning activities, sourcing documentation, release, and evaluation processes, and negotiating QITC or General contracting conditions for the supply of ICT goods and services.
Importantly, you will provide high level advice to clients on procurement related matters and train branch staff on State and department procurement policies and practices, internal branch processes and templates used to deliver ICT procurement services to clients.
An essential part of this role involves developing and reviewing procurement systems, strategies and processes ensuring these are in accordance with the requirements of the Queensland Procurement Policy and departmental policies. You will also contribute to a high level of professional practice by maintaining knowledge of contemporary procurement strategies and practices and an awareness of Government priorities and initiatives.
Other key tasks will include:
- Maintain record of ICT procurement processes and contractual arrangements ensuring an audit trail is maintained for probity, accountability, and audit purposes
- Research and prepare submissions, reports briefing materials and correspondence, providing expert analysis and advice to senior management on procurement matters
- Asist with the preparation and implementation of the directorate's forward procurement plans, key performance measures and reporting requirements
- Represent the department in dealings with other agencies and whole of Government forums
Are you right for this role?
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
- Experience within Queensland Government, knowledge, and practical experience of the State Procurement Policy
- your knowledge of contemporary procurement strategies, policies, and practices
- your proven ability to deliver high quality ICT procurement outcomes whilst managing conflicting priorities and tight timeframes.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement, influence, and support in delivering outcomes.
- Your proven record of achieving successful and effective outcomes aligned with organisational objectives within a large, complex, and distributed service delivery organisation.
The successful candidate will be an analytical problem solver with an innovative and influential approach to developing strategies to resolve complex ICT procurement issues. Your exceptional interpersonal and communication skills will enable you to negotiate, consult and influence outcomes whilst having the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. Importantly, you will have the ability to advise and influence clients and senior management on complex ICT procurement issues.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, submit your resume and a short statement ( maximum 2 pages) online today.