Long term contract available for multiple Java Developer to join a large federal government department.
In this role, you will work as part of a team of specialist Java Developers, and be responsible for the development of new applications, as well as the enhancements to existing applications.
- Minimum five (5) years' experience working with one or more of the following technologies: Java (J2EE, Servlet, EJB & EJB3, JPA (Hibernate) Spring, SOAP, Web services, Component, SQL, Oracle, DBE).
- Demonstrated experience with cloud and integration.
- Demonstrated experience with designing, developing, supporting and maintaining capabilities in large complex ICT environments.
- Demonstrated extensive technical expertise as a senior developer working in production environments and projects with waterfall or agile methodologies.
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including but not limited to: - WebSphere; - WebSphere MQ; and - IBM DataPower.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain knowledge of other open source and/or COTS products/technologies.
Due to strict federal government security requirements, only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.