The Senior Manager, Governance, Risk and Compliance delivers Information Security thought leadership and achieves continues improvements through leadership, technical expertise, financial and business acumen and execution operational processes.
Operating under broad direction and with a significant degree of autonomy, the Senior Manager provides authoritative advice, direction and guidance on all matters pertaining to Information Security.
The role is responsible for establishing, driving and maintaining the vision, strategy and program to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected. The Senior Manager leads a team of staff in identifying, developing, implementing and maintaining policies and processes to reduce Information Security and Information Technology risks.
- Lead the standardisation of Information Security management practices (e.g., access management) across RMIT global.
- Assume overall responsibility for the creation and management of IT policies, including their communication and roll out across.
- Manage the Information Security Awareness & Education program, across students and provide authoritative advice and consultation on matters of Information Security risk and compliance
- Perform periodic IS / IT compliance reviews / reporting of operating environment (e.g., network, platform, database, application) to determine compliance to clients policy and standards, including industry good-practices.
- Establish, manage and monitor Project's Information Security life-cycle framework, including associated gates for the conduct of risk assessment(s) and compliance
- Work closely with Enterprise Risk, Procurement, Internal Audit & Compliance to identify compliance baselines from legislative requirements and corporate objectives.
- Lead the establishment of the Third-Party Information Security review framework, its effective execution and reporting.
- Ensure solutions designers and architects are kept abreast of amendments of changes to Security Policies, Standards and
- Act as a key collaborator to the continuous improvement of the CISO function based on a thorough knowledge of contemporary security improvements and developments.
- Assume a lead role when contributing to different IS initiatives across CISO and ITS and provide subject matter advice and support.
Key Selection Criteria
- Extensive experience in managing and monitoring large scale Information Security systems and
- Significant experience and a deep knowledge and understanding of Identity Management; Threat Intelligence; Threat Management; Cloud Security; End-Point Device Protection; and Malware control
- Exceptional leadership ability, teamwork and collaboration expertise. Outstanding capacity to act as a persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of the Leadership Management team and who is able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and delivery a quality
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with internal and external clients, in order to proactively identify and solve issues.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.