About the role:
Seeking an experienced mobile apps developer to develop high quality apps using programming languages; Swift for native iOS apps and Kotlin for native Android apps;
Other responsibilities include:
- Integrating mobile apps with cloud APIs and on-premises systems;
- Providing technical leadership and understanding of design patterns;
- Managing code standards, preferred toolsets and development methodologies for the Mobile Apps development team;
- Deploying apps to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store using CI/CD tools;
- Preparing project reports, system designs, security and application documentation for projects run by the Mobile Apps team;
- Ensuring that the mobile app development work performed by the Department meets relevant industry standards, guidelines and best practice methodologies at all times;
- 5 years of experience developing native iOS or Android mobile apps and a portfolio of delivering high quality mobile apps.
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Swift, Kotlin or Java;
- REST API web services and JSON;
- Source code management using Git;
- Xcode or Android Studio IDEs;
- CI/CD tools for mobile apps.
- Proven experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle and an agile way of working.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and hold a current Baseline security clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Genna Cartwright on 02 6151 9219 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.