Well known Australian organisation is looking for an experienced Network Engineer for a long term engagement - contract initially for 12 months.
Sydney based Head Office, but the team currently all work a hybrid style and they are very flexible with personal requirements.
They are seeking a Network Engineer to be responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and operation of standard to complex solutions which meet the needs of the organisation and its customers.
Typically, your role will involve:
- Perform troubleshooting and diagnostics to identify and resolve incidents within the technical environment.
- Perform the necessary technical provisioning and configuration of elements to fulfil requests.
- Develop technical designs and documentation governing the use of new and existing IT infrastructure which include network drawings, test plans and reports.
- Collaborate and communicate with team and stakeholders to create and implement technical solutions, operating and maintenance policies, procedures and training plans.
- Demonstrate a high degree of self‐motivation, preparedness to accept responsibility, and the ability to actively collaborate with stakeholders across the business, towards the development of innovative solutions and resolution of incidents including as acting as a subject matter expert in a range of diverse forums.
Ideally we are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Degree level qualifications in Telecommunications, I.T, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Expertise in design and fault analysis of IP networking systems (certifications highly regarded).
- Extensive experience and proven ability to work across the spectrum of network design and BAU operations.
- Senior level IP/MPLS networking experience in a utility/carrier /service provider environment or transformation of complex enterprise networking environments (eg cloud migration).
- Diverse exposure on vendor platforms such as Juniper, Palo Alto, F5, Aruba, Nokia, Azure Cloud.
- Solid understanding of networking security and contemporary industry trends.
- Strong team player with positive command of verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated high degree of self‐motivation, preparedness to accept responsibility, and the ability to actively collaborate with stakeholders across the business, towards the development of innovative solutions.
- Strong understanding of contemporary industry trends and standards such as ITIL, FCAPS, Agile, etc.
Reference #: 256786
Veronica Moran - / 0407 418 515
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Veronica Moran on 02 94645673 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.