Are you an Operations Support Engineer with strong monitoring and alerting experience? If the answer is yes, this large ASX50 listed organisation is looking for you...
You will provide operational support to a development team in a real-time, 24x7, non-stop, high availability environment using Splunk, New Relic, OpsGenie and SolarWinds. This will ensure that the development teams envrionment is stable and secure. There is a component of on-call in this role, so you must be comfortable working a to a support roster.
This role can be based 100% remote (but you must be in Australia and work to AEST/AEDT) otherwise offices are based in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney and post pandemic will be a blend of onsite and Work From Home.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a complex application development & operational support environment across an enterprise with 24/7 services, servicing multiple customer facing platforms
- Experience with Splunk, New Relic, SolarWinds or Ops Genie - or their equivalents (ELK, Dynatrace / AppDynamics, VictorOps/Pager Duty, SCOM/ME etc.)
- Scripting or Automation experience (PowerShell, Python, Bash, etc.) and using Git Hub
- Knowledge and experience with AWS
- ITIL disciplines of event management, incident management, problem management, configuration management and change management processes
- Understand different methodologies such as Agile, DevOps and Waterfall
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 07 3339 5611 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.