As a Senior Payroll Officer, you will provide assistance, guidance to 3 x Payroll Officers and perform fortnightly payroll validations. You will be responsible for reviewing and developing current procedures and processes to ensure optimization of the end-to-end payroll cycle.
Must have -
- Experience with SAP Product/Application
- Experience with large organization environment.
- Proven experience in complex Enterprise Agreement and work agreements
- Previous exposure to high volume enquiries
- Proven process improvement experience
- Exception/Issues Management combined with strong interpersonal skills.
Please note - 3 days per week (Wed, Thurs, Friday) no flexibility on days as job share.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent resident as an AIC is required for this role
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Norman Bersabe on +613 9087 4193 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.