One of Australia's national brodband is looking for a Senior Procurment Manager to join their team. The Senior Procurement manager role is responsible for (but not limited to) planning, sourcing, contracting and governance of suppliers for IT/BPO & Managed services / or Corporate Services required to support and operate client's networks.
What we want?
- The ability to independently manage, influence and persuade both internal and external stakeholders through a skilful mix of communication, diplomacy and advocacy;
- The ability to lead and manage strategic sourcing activities, negotiations, contracts, and supplier relationships and stakeholder interactions during and post the sourcing process
- Monitor contract performance and compliance in accordance with contracts, contract management plans, risk management plans, quality management plans and governance
- A strong focus on program management of activities and the timely delivery of high-quality commercial outcomes and documents;
- A collaborative and facilitative approach to engagement with Procurement colleagues, client'sbusiness stakeholders, and supplier representatives to achieve best value outcomes for client;
- A communication style that enables business stakeholders to understand the benefits and risks of procurement activities in a way that encourages informed decision making;
- Sophisticated and well-developed negotiation skills to create high value and sustainable outcomes, and close out complex negotiations; and
- The ability to draw together many information points into easily communicated and understood planning documents.
- Understanding and application of life cycle contract management including preparing and executing contract variations/amendments (terms, pricing, scope)
- Understanding and application of SRM principles and governance
- Meet or exceed annual targets and ratings in commercial savings, sustainability, customer engagement and operational efficiency opportunities
- Highly competitive day rate!
- Great work culture!
- 12 months contract with chance of extension!
Job ID- 200203659
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Deepika Phogat on 02 9464 5573 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.