Paxus is partnering with market leader within the financial services sector who are currently undertaking a significant technology uplift program. As part of this program, an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager within their Business Services Office has become available.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading the implementation of an Oracle Financial Accounting Hub Solution. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Performs the day-to-day management of the project and has accountability for managing the project within the approved constraints of scope, quality, time and cost, to deliver outcomes that meet user expectations
- Work closely with the Business Partner team, the project team including the technology partners, key business stakeholders and the PMO to ensure clear alignment on project objectives, deliverables, timelines, accountabilities in delivering user centric outcomes
- Manage relationship with team members, customers, vendors, and all stakeholders and provide the necessary visibility, direction and leadership to all parties
- Responsible for outlining the products to be produced during workshops and ensure that members of the group are clear on responsibilities and accountabilities
- Previous implementation experience with Oracle Finance Accounting Hub (FAH)
- Previous implementation experience of cost allocations/BI tools/projects (ie experience in the specific Oracle PCMCS is not required, rather a broad experience across multiple products)
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships, especially in finance.
- Understanding of insurance and reinsurance
- Strong communication skills
Job ID: 200205223
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.