Are you a Senior Project Manager with solid IT infrastructure project experience, ideally data centre focused? If the answer is yes, this large ASX50 listed organisation is looking for you...
There are 3 roles available and they are all part of the Date Centres workstream which is focused on delivering the future state IT landscape (technology and systems). Each role will lead the end to end delivery of large, complex infrastructure and technology projects which deliver the strategic goals and roadmaps. You will take on 1 of 3 streams: hosting, network, or infrastructure services.
You should be available to start almost immediately as the clock is ticking on the delivery of this large technology separation program of work. These are all Brisbane based roles with flexible working options, including work from home, however we are not open to fully remote work at this stage.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Primary point of engagement for internal and external stakeholders
- Manage timelines resources, quality, risk, milestone planning, budget tracking, budget analysis, status reporting, change requests
- Plan, schedule, monitor and report on activities related to the program to ensure that all projects contribute to the overall goals of the program and the strategy
- Lead a high-performing delivery team with a positive, outcome driven environment and culture
- Proactive vendor and commercial management, driving strong partnerships to deliver timely, cost effective solutions
You should have the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years' work experience in senior technology roles including time spent as a Project Manager
- Experience managing the delivery of large scale, complex programs of work ($5M+) in an enterprise environment
- Extensive experience with major data centre builds / relocations or experience with multiple technology transformations in either the network / compute domains
- As close to immediate availability as possible!
- Experience in a heavily regulated industry would be advantageous
Job ID: 200205409
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.