Are you a Senior Project Manager with solid IT infrastructure project experience, ideally data centre focused? If the answer is yes, this large ASX50 listed organisation is looking for you...
The Date Centres workstream is focused on delivering the future state IT landscape (technology and systems). You will lead the end to end delivery of a new technology environment for the monitoring, management and automation of data centre infrastructure.
You should be available to start almost immediately as the clock is ticking on the delivery of this large technology separation program of work. This is a Brisbane based roles with flexible working options, including work from home.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Primary point of engagement for internal and external stakeholders
- Manage timelines resources, quality, risk, milestone planning, budget tracking, budget analysis, status reporting, change requests
- Plan, schedule, monitor and report on activities related to the program to ensure that all projects contribute to the overall goals of the program and the strategy
- Lead a high-performing delivery team with a positive, outcome driven environment and culture
- Proactive vendor and commercial management, driving strong partnerships to deliver timely, cost effective solutions
You should have the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years' work experience in senior technology roles including time spent as a technically focused Project Manager
- Experience managing the delivery of large scale, complex programs of work ($5M+) in an enterprise environment
- Extensive experience with major data centre builds and/or significant technology toolset implementations
- Experience with the build and deployment of the following environments or similar:
- Monitoring Toolsets - SCOM, Icinga, SolarWinds, etc
- Management Toolsets - SCCM, RHEL Satellite, etc
- Automation Platforms - VMWare Automation, Chef, Team City, etc
- Data Centre Management / CCTV systems
- Backup Platforms Dell/EMC Networker
- As close to immediate availability as possible!
- Experience in a heavily regulated industry would be advantageous
Job ID: 200205409
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 07 3339 5611 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.