Paxus is partnering with an industry leader within the Energy and Resources sector who are currently undertaking a significant transformation program. As part of this program, an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to lead a high-profile program across their Retail function has become available.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will lead the development of a blueprint and business casing activities for a new Enterprise Application Platform consisting of multiple technical solutions. Working with the Executive Leadership team, you will take ownership of the strategic direction within the program and lead the delivery of multiple implementations.
- Extensive experience leading complex technology projects within large enterprises, understanding the delivery risks and management challenges
- Experience in large business case development, options analysis and implementation planning
- An agile mindset and good understanding of modern software delivery approaches
- Demonstrated expertise managing and collaborating with external delivery partners and vendors
- Commercial acumen in electricity retailing and the Australian energy industry is highly desirable
Job ID: 200203791
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.