Reputable organization in the banking and financial services industry, is seeking an experienced Project Manager with strong experience on Payroll system, to lead their global payroll transformation project.
This is a 12-month contract opportunity with high possibility of extension as the project length is determined as 24 - 30 months.
Why work on this project
- Lead a global payroll transformation project with a premium employer
- Be part of a strategic team
- Expose to state of the art technology and systems
Roles & Responsibilities
To lead to co-ordinate resources to implement and deliver large size projects of high complexity. Initiating, managing and closing the projects including quality control, communication, stakeholder management, people management, leadership and knowledge harvesting.
- Project Integration Management
- Project Communications Management
- Change Management
- Benefits Management
- Knowledge Management
- Scope Management
- Business Case Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Vendor Management
Who we are looking for
- Experienced with Payroll System and/or HR System
- Experienced with project team size around 100 members including internal and vendor resources
- Experienced with project value more than $ 15m
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevyn Wang on 03 8680 4321 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.