My client is searching for a Senior Project Officer with a background in project/PMO support to work across various projects within their portfolio.
The position sits within the PMO's delivery and the program of work is focused on mitigating the current risk and exposure of the enterprise.
The role will support financial reporting (i.e. timesheets, milestones, etc.) and requires governance experience to ensure that the projects are correctly governed.
- To support the PMO and Project Managers with the successful delivery of projects and initiatives
- Support key projects with workforce planning, liaising across project teams, timesheet compliance & governance reporting
- Attending governance & other reporting forums
- Prior experience in supporting project delivery including the financial reporting aspect
- Previous scheduling and milestone management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge across risk and governance principles
- Comfortable communicating across all organisational levels
- Prior banking or financial services experience is advantageous
If you would like to find out more please contact Robert Daniels on 0416 633 242 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Robert Daniels on 02 9464 5973 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.