My client is searching for a Senior Project Officer with a background in project/PMO support to work across various projects within their portfolio.
You will be part of a team that supports multiple Senior Project Managers with their financial reporting (i.e. forecasts, strategic planning, milestones, etc.)
- To support the PMO and Project Managers with the successful delivery of projects and initiatives
- Support key projects with workforce planning, liaising across project teams, timesheet compliance & status reporting.
- Attending governance & other reporting forums.
- Keeping the project schedule up to date and making sure that if there are adjustments to the schedule, those are accurately recorded in the various tools.
- Prior experience in supporting project delivery including the financial reporting aspect
- Experience with resource management / workforce management
- MS Project exposure is beneficial
- Change or risk management exposure is advantageous
- Comfortable communicating across all organisational levels
If you would like to find out more please contact Robert Daniels on 0416 633 242 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Robert Daniels on 02 9464 5973 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.