- Work within high-performing Government Department
- $65/hr plus super | Location Paramatta/ WFM
- 6 Months Contract | View to Extend
About the role and organisation
Our major client is looking for Senior project officer.
You'll be part of a truly agile, human-centred product development team, who values your happiness, growth and personal development.
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Lead risk assessment by reviewing existing or developing new processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks.
- Identify and report potential governance and risk issues and provide advice and recommendations to the manager to mitigate potential risk.
- Support the manager in fulfilling assurance requirements.
- Support the team in monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the implementation and outcomes.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable expertise in application of relevant approaches and techniques for program and project risk management and reporting.
- Demonstrable experience in working with senior executives, and working across business functions
- Experience in managing complex, diverse and evolving program and project reporting requirements in an environment characterised by competing priorities and tight deadlines.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9464 5704 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.