In this role you will be a key part of the technical team implementing Salesforce solutions. You are technically proficient on the Force.com platform, writing clean code and automated unit tests.
You understand the inner workings of Salesforce, Salesforce best practices and can use the out of the box features to their advantage when delivering on requirements working in an Agile delivery environment.
You will bring an in depth knowledge of Salesforce, webservices, industry best practices and a mindset of continuous improvement to the role as well as the ability to upskill other team members.
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
- Key advocates of the best practices and coding standards
- Able to write project documentation like solution design, impact analysis document, and deployment sheet
- Performs regular reviews on implementation done by less experienced developers and offer feedback and suggestions for those codes
- Mentors the member of the team, and can designate tasks to team members in a balanced and effective manner
- Ensure that all implementation artifacts(i.e. Impact Analysis Document, Code Repo(feature branch) are up to date.
Key Selection Criteria
- 5+ years of experience working on Salesforce platforms
- At least Salesforce certification "Salesforce Platform Developer I" and "Salesforce System Administrator"
- Expert is Salesforce development with Force.com platform (APEX, LWC, SOQL, Automated Unit Testing)
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Experience with git/bitbucket
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Sales, Service and Experience Cloud
- Minimum of 2 years of full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- Ability to independently and effectively identify and rectify the source of problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle in a Scrum team
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.