New contract opportunity for an experienced Senior SAP EAM Functional Consultant in support of the SAP Work Order Management and Remediation & Improvement initiatives.
This role will be based in Bundall, Gold Coast with WFH Flexibility.
The Senior SAP EAM Functional Consultant will lead the functional design, build and implementation of the organisation's SAP work order management, remediation, and improvement initiatives. Ensuring the effective and efficient underpinning of business processes, while meeting the requirements of various internal stakeholders and where required, the external requirements of stakeholders through integration.
The Senior SAP EAM Functional Consultant will:
- Consult with vendors and functional specialists to support the SAP design, development, implementation, and handover to BAU support, and/or managed service providers of related SAP business applications, infrastructure, and solutions pertaining to project delivery.
- Use business requirements to carry out a high-level analysis and design of all components required to provide SAP supported solutions.
- Proactively and operationally deliver innovative SAP solution consultancy services, that support the clients business and ICT needs.
- Provide SAP functional leadership in project activities and provide SAP delivery support to project manager(s).
- Liaison with all areas of Business Innovation and Technology Services, with particular emphasis on:
- Providing functional knowledge of SAP ERP (EAM, SRM), SAP Work Manager and/or SAP Asset Manager,
- SAP solution definitions, implementation, transition to production/support and the effective performance of SAP in the application landscape and ICT infrastructure,
- Alignment with the clients CT Portfolio and compliance solutions with the organisation's enterprise architecture.
- Advice on the implementation and adoption of available SAP functionality that will enhance and improve the user experience and business outcomes.
- Research, investigate, interpret and analyse complex business requirements to design and implement effective, efficient and supportable SAP EAM solutions.
- Determine current and/or potential solution inadequacies that may affect the functional areas and technical scope of SAP EAM delivery.
- Provide solution direction to program/project resources in relation to SAP initiatives, to facilitate the strategic and business prioritised delivery.
- Undertake analysis of designs and supervise their implementation through configuration changes and/or development, where approved.
- Support and advise the monitoring of maintenance, repair and tuning of the SAP applications. Review SAP support packages, software patches and system refresh plans provided by SAP and the clients Support Vendor(s), with regards potential scope or impact on solution delivery or operational activities.
- Liaise with vendors and other ICT personnel for problem resolution requirements.
- Support the project manager provide reporting to the Coordinator Project Services and governance groups regarding the progress and status of SAP initiatives.
- Provide input to the solutions domain of the clients enterprise architecture with recommendations for the continuous improvement of SAP within the enterprise applications landscape, considering the SAP products roadmap.
- Other activities as directed during SAP program or project delivery, where the incumbent skills and expertise of the Senior SAP EAM Functional Consultant can be leveraged, e.g. complete selected SAP configuration.
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior SAP EAM Functional Consultant/Lead or similar role (approx. five to eight years industry experience)
- Proven expertise in SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) module
- Proven expertise in SAP implementations in the Cloud and related SAP transport
- Main area of focus SAP ERP (EAM, SRM), SAP Work Manager and/or SAP Asset Manager
Job number 200203748
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ianthe Price on 07 33395628 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.