- Aussie Telco
- 6 months + possible extensions
- $1000 per day
One of Australia's largest, and most beloved, Telecommunications companies is looking to add a Software Engineer to their Mobile Development team. This is a brand new role delivering industry best applications.
You will be joining a team that will be working on a wide range of projects. As a Mobile Developer, you will be involved in
- Development of industry leading applications
- Mentoring and guiding more junior developers
- Working with architects and UX teams on android / iOS apps
- Taking charge of Agile activities
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years experience with Android or IOS development
- Experience with cloud platforms - AWS or Google (GCP)
- Exposure to the testing process
- Worked in a DevOps environment would be beneficial
On offer to the successful applicant is a contract with an initial 6 month term with possibilities of further extensions.
Rates on offer of $1000 per day with a leading mobile telecommunications provider.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.