- Aussie Telco
- 6 months + possible extensions
- $1400 per day
One of Australia's largest, and most beloved, Telecommunications companies is looking to add a Solution Architect focusing on Online Applications.
You will be joining a team that will be working on a wide range of projects. As a Solution Designer, you will be involved in
- Design of online applications
- Working with stakeholders to ensure project goals met
- Review / improvement to technical requitements
- Technical leadership
- Working with DevOps for delivery
Skills and experience required:
- Approx. 3 years experience solution architecture
- Background as a developer
- AWS, CI/CD and TDD environments
- Linux knowledge / experience
- SQL knowledge
- Drupal or Adobe Experience Manager skills
On offer to the successful applicant is a contract with an initial 6 month term with possibilities of further extensions.
Rates on offer of up $1400 per day with a leading mobile telecommunications provider.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.