Our client is a large NSW government department, and they are seeking a Senior Solutions Architect for their Architecture team, who has digital banking experience.
- Define and implement solutions within the Digital and Corporate factory
- Define, maintain and govern Digital end to end solution designs
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure that solutions as delivered are aligned with the agreed Solution Architectures
- Research and evaluate potential solutions
- Work with Architects, Business Analysts and Project Managers in defining business outcomes and product roadmaps
- Balance solution design choices for execution of strategy, cost of ownership, risk, delivery timing and other business or technical constraints
- Estimate the cost of end-to-end solutions. Recommend solution choices according to minimal total cost of ownership optimising strategic content and delivery of enterprise roadmaps.
- Assess proposed changes for impact on solution design and integrity. Follow agreed change processes
- Contribute to complex solution delivery
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Information Technology architecture
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Solutions Architect
- Proven track record in delivering solutions within an Agile framework.
Benefits of working within this role
- Have the security of this contract being extended up to 2 years as they project has been approved long term
- Contract rates are quite competitive
- This government department is one of the best NSW government departments to work for.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.