Work from home 100% from ANYWHERE in Australia initial 6 month contract + extensions likely !
About the company
Our client is a well-known Australian Energy organisation with a very broad reach across retional communities
About the role
As a Systems Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering solutions through secure and lean practices using best-fit hybrid strategies.
This is a pivotal role ensuring that the Hosting Technology Team can assist other IT based teams, projects and the business in the delivery and management of services on public Cloud and on-premise Infrastructure platforms through design, orchestration and automation.
Requirements - a mix of the following skills would be ideal:
- Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization technology.
- Experience in managing Microsoft Windows DHCP, DNS, Group Policy and Active Directory.
- RedHat Linux administration and VEEAM backup technologies.
- Familiar with core Networking, Security and Storage.
- SCADA, Symbols, Alarm configuration is nice to have.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 200204275
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.