- Senior Sytems Engineer with experience in windows 10, SCCM/INTUNE and Office 365.
- WFH with only occasional required travel to client site
- Permanent or contract role
About the Company
Work with a true success story and one of the top ten fastest growing technology companies in Australia. They are a leading Microsoft Gold partner specializing Modern Workplace/ EUC / EUT solutions.
They work with many of Australia's successful organisations to provide a full end-to-end capability covering strategy validation, design, project delivery, technical execution, change, adoption, training and managed services.
- Provide technical and implementation expertise in the Modern Workplace Management space
- Serve as SME for MS Modern Workplace tech such as: SSCM, Windows 10, Office 365, Microsoft Security & Compliance and Microsoft Intune.
- Production and review of low-level designs for a range of Modern Workplace technologies
- Performing System Integration Testing of configuration changes
- Providing third level escalation support to L1-L2 support resources during pilot and early migration phases
- Production of as-built and process level (runbook) documents for client
Essential Experience Required:
- Experience building Windows 10 SOE's in enterprise environments
- Standing up Device Management infrastructure such as SCCM
- Configuring and deploying Microsoft Intune for Windows and mobile devices
- Deploying O365 to enterprise customers (Migrating from on-premise Exchange)
- Qualifications such as: Windows 10 Admin and Deployment (SCCM & InTune), MS 365 Certification (Modern Desktop Administrator Associate)
Technical Skills Include:
- Microsoft Windows desktop operating system (Windows 7,8 and 10)
- Microsoft management platforms - SCCM and Intune
- Microsoft M365 Suite - Office 365, SharePoint, Teams/Skype
- Scripting (Powershell, vbs)
- The opportunity to work for a burgeoning company that are winning awards and praise left right and center.
- Flexibility but in an impactful, challenging and varied role.
- Investment in you to achieve relevant Industry and Vendor training and certifications to build your capability.
For further info please contact Priya Srinivasan on 0416787162. Ideally, apply first so you don't miss out and your CV can be referenced if you need to call.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9564 5835 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.