Are you a Senior Test Engineer with both Manual and Automated testing experience? If the answer is yes, this large ASX listed organisation is looking for you...
This is a key role working on a number of deliverables to ensure systems are compliant to meet regulatory approval. You will work on both hardware and software testing to support backend systems.
You will be responsible for driving high standards for quality and performance, ensuring engineering test best practices are followed. You will instil a customer first culture in the organisation and drive consistency across the technology business.
You will ensure repeatable and ongoing success through the use of agreed methodologies and engineering best practice. Ensure environments, tools and associated processes are meeting the needs of your team
You will review and provide input into acceptance criteria, design test scenarios, and perform system testing within agile teams.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Both Manual and Automation Test Experience in a large commercial environment, ideally working on both hardware and software testing
- Experience with 2 or more of the following tools:
- SOAPUI / ReadyAPI
- Expert knowledge of engineering test best practice and design patterns
- Experience in a coaching and mentoring role
- Demonstrated experience in agile ways of working and the ability to drive adoption withing a team
Job ID: 200203408
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 07 3339 5611 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.