Are you an experienced Project Manager with a track record delivering complex data and regulatory projects within the financial services sector? If so, this financial services client is looking for you!
Due to an implementation of new governance and regulation, our client is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join them to ensure they are compliant from both a business and system perspective.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end successful delivery of a compliant solution, and ensuring all relevant stakeholders are updated regarding progress and any risk and issues.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role where you have delivered complex projects within a banking or other financial services organisation
- Proven experience working with regulatory and compliance objectives
- Experience in data governance fundamentals
- Project management principles and application
- Experience with credit reporting data or projects
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.