Salary : 100K to 110K + Super
Start : October & November Starts Available
Location: South Melbourne
Paxus Recruitment is partnered with an Independent Performance Marketing Agency based close to Southbank / South Melbourne Tram stops. They are looking for an SEO Director who has an extensive experience with SEO.
The SEO Director will work closely with the Head of SEO , working a lot on Client Management, Campaign Strategy & Planning, Technical Execution , Team Development and being a part of the Leadership team.
The company has around 130+ people with offices across 3 states in Australia.
The Current team comprises of specialists across SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Programmatic, Content, Design, Marketing Automation, Client Managers and the leadership team.
Roles & Responsibilities
This role has 3 aspects to it
- Continuously evaluate the clients SEO Campaigns, Planning & Strategy and work towards improving their campaigns.
- Manage billings & budgets and be the main point of contact for Resource Management for the content & SEO team.
- Manage Clients financial reporting, forecasts , billings , project documentations .
- Work closely with the client to understand their business , Internal challenges , capabilities & development plans.
- Consult & Educate clients to provide deliverable updates , insights , results & reporting frameworks.
Team Leading & Development
- Lead , mentor & motivate internal teams, working collaboratively across teams to get the best results for clients business objectives.
- Do monthly review for your direct reports and your team.
- Build & Drive SEO best practice and consult with your team and clients along the way for every campaign.
- Manage SEO Managers and work delegation across the SEO teams.
- Be an active part of the Agencies SEO think tank to improve their SEO offerings.
What we are looking for
- Extensive experience with SEO tools & technologies : Search Console, Ahrefs,Google Analytic ,Adobe Analytics ,Data Studio ,WebMaster Tools ,Screaming Frog etc
- Strong experience of leading, managing & mentoring teams.
- Extensive experience of working on SEO Strategies , Campaign & Content planning for large Tier-1 Companies.
- Strong knowledge of UX/CX principles to get the best result from SEO & CRO strategy standpoint.
- In-depth Knowledge of Various Digital Vendors and their offerings.
Bonus if you have
- Similar experience working in a Performance Agency environment.
- Good understanding of Paid Search , Paid Social Or Programmatic Media buying.
Benefits what you get
- Dedicated Budget for employee upskilling & Training.
- Great flexibility of WFH & Office
- Great discount packages for all employees for multiple services
- Multiple events across the year to keep up to date with emerging trends & technologies.
- Office very close to PTV ,cafe's and restaurants
- Regular Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner in office for staff.
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.